lunes, 14 de octubre de 2024

1998 - The Beatles Complete Volume 05 (Silent Sea Productions)

 1998 - The Beatles Complete Volume 05 (Silent Sea Productions)



Temas

Vol. 05
December 25, 1962 to January 22, 1963
1. Be-Bop-A-Lula (2:33)
2. I Saw Her Standing There (3:02)
3. Hallelujah I Love Her So (2:26)
4. Red Hot (partial) (0:33)
5. Sheila (2:04)
6. I'm Gonna Sit Right Down (And Cry Over You) (1:46)
7. Twist And Shout (1:26)
8. Mister Moonlight (2:18)
9. Besame Mucho (2:52)
10. Sweet Little Sixteen (2:59)
11. Red Sails In The Sunset (2:35)
12. Talkin' About You (1:55)
13. Roll Over Beethoven (2:43)
14. Falling In Love Again (2:08)
15. Shimmy Like My Sister Kate (2:50)
16. Kansas City (2:35)
17. Long Tall Sally (1:49)
18. I Remember You (2:18)
19. Road Runner (1:49)
20. The Hippy Hippy Shake (2:01)
21. A Taste Of Honey (1:42)
22. Money (3:56)
23. Reminiscing (2:01)
24. Ask Me Why (2:38)
25. I Saw Her Standing There (3:00)
26. Some Other Guy (BBC Radio) (2:01)
27. Love Me Do (BBC Radio) (1:47)
28. Keep Your Hands Off My Baby (BBC Radio) (2:29)
29. Beautiful Dreamer [BBC Radio) (1:49)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario