1998 - The Beatles Complete Volume 01 (Silent Sea Productions)
Temas
Vol. 01
July 6, 1957 to April-May, 1960 (part 1)
1. Putting On The Style (0:30)
2. That'll Be The Day (2:08)
3. In Spite Of All Danger (2:49)
4. I'll Always Be In Love With You (2:20)
5. Unknown - Matchbox (1:01)
6. Some Days (1:37)
7. I Don't Need No Cigarette, Boy (5:57)
8. One After 909 (1:28)
9. One After 909 (2:29)
10. Cayenne (2:29)
11. Hallelujah I Love Her So (2:36)
12. Johnny, Johnny (5:54)
13. Hello Little Girl (1:55)
14. That's When Your Heartaches Begin (1:14)
15. Well Darling (3:24)
16. You'll Be Mine (1:44)
17. The World Is Waiting For The Sunrise (2:38)
18. I'll Follow The Sun (1:47)
19. You Must Write Every Day (2:31)
20. Movin' And Groovin' - Ramrod (3:49)
21. Wildcat (1:26)
22. Wildcat (2:29)
23. Turn The Bitches Off (5:00)
24. An Important Number (8:04)
July 6, 1957 to April-May, 1960 (part 1)
1. Putting On The Style (0:30)
2. That'll Be The Day (2:08)
3. In Spite Of All Danger (2:49)
4. I'll Always Be In Love With You (2:20)
5. Unknown - Matchbox (1:01)
6. Some Days (1:37)
7. I Don't Need No Cigarette, Boy (5:57)
8. One After 909 (1:28)
9. One After 909 (2:29)
10. Cayenne (2:29)
11. Hallelujah I Love Her So (2:36)
12. Johnny, Johnny (5:54)
13. Hello Little Girl (1:55)
14. That's When Your Heartaches Begin (1:14)
15. Well Darling (3:24)
16. You'll Be Mine (1:44)
17. The World Is Waiting For The Sunrise (2:38)
18. I'll Follow The Sun (1:47)
19. You Must Write Every Day (2:31)
20. Movin' And Groovin' - Ramrod (3:49)
21. Wildcat (1:26)
22. Wildcat (2:29)
23. Turn The Bitches Off (5:00)
24. An Important Number (8:04)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario